1. Is Castle Hill Toyota open?
We want you to know that we remain open and are continuing to provide essential vehicle service, sales and repair in ways that prioritise your health and safety. This includes adopting best-practice measures, under the guidance of The Australian Federal Government Department of Health, such as increased cleaning and hygiene in our showroom, service, guest lounge, washrooms and office areas.
2. Can I still have my vehicle serviced?
Yes absolutely! Our Service Center is still operating as normal. If you require servicing or repair work, you can continue to book an appointment either by calling us on Dealership Phone or online on Dealership website.
3. Can I still wait to have my vehicle serviced?
Yes absolutely! We just ask that you please practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
4. I would like to purchase a new Toyota but prefer not to come into the dealership. Can I buy online?
Yes you most certainly can! Our team here at Castle Hill Toyota are here to assist you in any way they can! Click here for more information on how you can purchase a new Toyota from the comfort of your own home.
5. I have just returned from overseas, have been exposed to COVID-19 or feel unwell, can I visit Castle Hill Toyota?
We’re being guided by the Australian Federal Government Department of Health as to how we can best protect the health of our staff and guests.
Please help us to do this and before visiting us, please stop and consider;
- Have you been overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you knowingly had contact with anyone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you have answered “yes” to either or both of the above questions please, for the safety of our staff and other guests, please choose to contact us by phone, call or text, and email.
If you are visiting Castle Hill Toyota, we have adapted our usual processes with our team advised to be mindful of personal space and to avoid handshakes. We are also cleaning all high-contact vehicle touchpoints with sanitiser, prior to handover. These include keys, steering wheel, indicator and wiper stalks, gear stick and door handles.
We look forward to continuing our support of your mobility needs.