The 86 design language is informed by function, so it's compact and light with a very low centre of gravity and excellent power-to-weight ration.
Features of the Toyota 86
Completely New Platform
Built on a completely new platform, the 86 has a proven sporting mechanical layout. A free revving D-4S horizontally opposed four cylinder boxer engine drives the rear wheels.
Well Crafted and Functional
Inside the cockpit, clarity is emphasised by a three dial instrument cluster based around a large tachometer, aviation style rocker switches and lightweight aluminium pedals available. It's simple, well crafted and functional.
You can extract the potential of this engine through either a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic with available paddle shift, but either way the idea remains beautifully simple.
Sublime Driving Experience
Power alone does not make a great sports car. Light weight in isolation is academic. Together they can create a sublime driving experience with 147kW 2.0 litre D-4S horizontally opposed four cylinder boxer engine.
- Newly developed 2.0 litre flat-four engine that revs freely to 7,450rpm
- Maximum power of 147kW and peak torqu of 205Nm
- The Toyota designed six-speed manual gearbox offers quick, precise shifting through closely stacked ratios and tactile "flick of the wrist" short-throw lever
- All models have the 2.0 litre D4-S "boxer" type engine
- Standard equipment includes air conditioning, tilt and telescopic steering wheel adjustment, cruise control, CD tuner with BlueTooth*, voice recognition and AUX and USB inputs, multi-information display, walk in passenger seat, united folding rear seat-back and power windows with auto up/down.
- The Toyota 86 is available as a GT (automatic and manual) or GTS (automatic and manual)
* The Bluetooth™ word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
Finance & Insurance
We're here to help you with your vehicle financing needs, whether personal or business, new or used, a single vehicle or for a large fleet.Find Out More
Parts & Accessories
Personalise and enhance your vehicles safety and versatility. Ask us for advice about which Parts & Accessories are available for your Toyota.Get in Touch with Us
Get the very latest brochure on the 86!View the 86 Brochure
Book a 86 Test Drive
If you are interested in the 86 feel free to book a test drive with us today!Book a Test Drive Now